Question: How can create deep lasting change within our daily life?
Today’s episode is one of great value. The topic today is one I love and that is change. However we aren’t talking about just any change…we are talking about Creative Change. Dr. Jennifer Mueller comes on the show today to destroy your current beliefs about change and plant some powerful new ones.
Welcome to The Youniversity Podcast!
Listen to today’s episode on iTunes at The Youniversity Podcast
Today’s Show Notes Can Be Viewed at BrendanSage.com/59
Who Is Dr.Jennifer Mueller
Professor Jennifer Mueller holds a doctorate in social psychology and has taught at top business schools, including Wharton, the Yale School of Management, and NYU’s Stern School of Business, and (currently) at the University of San Diego.
Some questions I asked Jennifer
- How did the corporate world first react to creative change?
- Is all change processed the same way or are there different forms?
- What is the #1 trick to stay open minded?
Some powerful lessons you will take away with in today’s episode
- Why we pitch ideas all wrong
- How to deal with change when you’re in the middle of it
- How and why we tend to avoid change
Hey guys we are now on YouTube! As we take this journey of transforming our lives we want to build the community to empower our lives and access our next level. On the channel you will find our newest 7 Minutes Of Wisdom where leaders come on the channel to empower us in 7 minutes or less and more… We are uploading twice a week so check it out..Search The Youniversity with Brendan Sage and make sure to subscribe!
The Youniveristy Essentials
- Jennifer’s site
- Connect With Jennifer on Facebook
- Connect With Jennifer on Twitter
- Creative Change: Why We Resist It . . . How We Can Embrace It …
Unlock Your Inner Power With The Youniversity On..