Question: How does the subtle but powerful aspect of culture affect your life?
Today’s episode I’m calling in business owners and business workers, old and young, as we are talking about a factor that affects all of us…culture. This is a ‘buzzword’ we hear a lot nowadays especially with the increasing transparency between customer and company. Old industrial styles just don’t work in the modern day. However, there is a lot more to culture than just practice and we dive into that today…
Welcome to The Youniversity Podcast!
Listen to today’s episode on iTunes at The Youniversity Podcast
Today’s Show Notes Can Be Viewed at BrendanSage.com/50
Who Is Gerald Leonard
Gerald J. Leonard is currently the President & CEO of Principles of Execution, a Strategic Project Portfolio Management and Culture Change consulting practice based in the Metro Washington, DC area.
Some questions I asked Gerald
- What is the importance of company culture and why is it something we should look out for?
- Should we have a personal culture for ourselves as well?
- Where is culture going to be in 5 years as the world keeps shifting?
Some powerful lessons you will take away with in today’s episode
- To focus on the journey and not the destination
- The power of transparency
- How to do a trial-and-error test for culture
Hey guys if you haven’t yet make sure you follow us on Twitter! We are over 17 thousand followers strong and we make sure to connect with everyone. So if you’re on twitter give us a follow for even more powerful content and other top resources from the guests and I that I know you will love. The username there is @youniversitypod (That’s youniversity with pod at the end of it). Give us a follow and let’s be the change we wish to see!
The Three Books Gerald recommended
- Launch: An Internet Millionaire’s Secret Formula To Sell Almost Anything Online, Build A Business You Love, And Live The Life Of Your Dreams
- Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It…and Why the Rest Don’t (Rockefeller Habits 2.0)
The Youniveristy Essentials
- Gerald’s Site
- Connect With Gerald On Twitter
- Culture Is The Bass: 7 Principles For Developing A Culture That Works!
Unlock Your Inner Power With The Youniversity On..