Question: The business world is a very vast and ever-changing community, but how do we stay afloat and thrive?
Today’s episode is one that will shake the foundation and open up your eyes of how to do business. No matter if you are the only employee or you manage 50 or more; this episode is for you. I want you to listen to today’s episode with open ears and open mind and apply the strategy that feels right to you.
Welcome to The Youniversity Podcast!
You are going to love today’s guest on The Youniversity Podcast
Today’s Show Notes Can Be Viewed at BrendanSage.com/42
Alison is an entrepreneur who teaches women to wear their worthiness. Alison was known as the scarf lady, starting out as a pop up boutique but today she’s taken Ali J Boutique from a storefront location to an online store and subscription program.
Some questions I asked Alison
- What advice do you have for new entrepreneurs or those who might be seeking to become one?
- How do we determine who should be part of our team and who to let go?
- How does culture play a major role in modern businesses today?
Some powerful lessons you will learn in today’s episode
- The power of having a niche
- Learning how to effectively delegate your work
- Hiring and managing an effective team
Today’s podcast is brought to you by audible.com – get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/Youniversity . Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player.
For you, the listeners of The Youniversity podcast, Audible is offering a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service.
We are now on snapchat! Make sure to add us as we bring you motivational minutes and behind-the-scenes coverage that you will only see there. And for a limited time we are adding back the first hundred listeners who add us so we can connect and chat about anything related to the show. So make sure you go now Our username is “Sage_Brendan” I look forward to connecting with you!
The Three Books Alison recommended
- Straight-Line Leadership: Tools for Living with Velocity and Power in Turbulent Times
- A Million Miles in a Thousand Years: How I Learned to Live a Better Story
The Youniveristy Essentials
Follow The Youniversity